How do you achieve long-term financial goals in a constantly changing financial environment?
For a small business owner, corporate financial planning can be a daunting prospect. The solution is easier than you think. You need an accounting firm that can help you set realistic goals, and tailor a plan that fits your requirements.
What is the main objective of business financial planning?
To assist a business entity to utilize its assets to achieve both short and long-term goals of its stakeholders, including owners, shareholders, and employees. More specific business financial planning objectives might include:
- Generating net revenues sufficient to meet the current and future income requirements of each stakeholder
- Building tax-deferred wealth in the form of business share equity
- Attracting and keeping high-value employees
- Identifying and managing risks to financial survival, such as:
- Disabling injury, critical illness, or death of any person(s) upon whom the enterprise depends for its profitable operations
- Managing creditor demands for financial security and personal indemnification
- Protection of property, premises, product, and operational liabilities
- Identifying areas for potential employee dishonesty, fraud, theft, or disappearance losses
- Providing smooth transition of ownership and control upon retirement, disability, death, dismissal, or departure for any other reason of any one or more stakeholders
Is your company aware of the type of corporate financial planning services available to you? We offer…
Whether you are passing the reins of your business to a trusted family member or selling outright, it’s important to have a succession plan in place. A well-designed succession plan will help smooth out the process of transferring a business from one owner to another. We will explain the whole process to you and help design a plan that fits.
With good financial planning comes success. As your income increases, you will need a wealth management plan to preserve and protect your accumulated wealth. We’ll show you how to reduce your taxes as much as possible, maximize your investment returns and minimize risk.
Let us help you see what your company’s financial future could look like. Financial forecasting is a powerful tool that will help you plan your strategy in building for the future.
Cash Flow Management
By monitoring cash flow and performing regular cash flow analysis, we are able to help you stop cash flow problems before they happen. We’ll also make sure you have a good long-term strategy to maintain adequate cash flow, so you never experience extended cash shortages.
Please contact us for a complimentary consultation to find out more about our Corporate Financial strategies and planning expertise.